Dumb Newbie Questions -- 4 of N

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon May 4 10:18:18 EDT 2009

As we are now getting postings about 'shell access' (err, something
about turtles?),
and 'termite eradicators' (err, debuggers?), as well as discussions
about how the
programming language/IDE we all "know and love" (err, xTalk, RevTalk,
Transcript,
Revolution) came to be the way it is; how long is it until we see people
taking sides
in terms of Creationism (all done in one fell swoop by Bill Atkinson)
and Evolution?

There were even a few postings (Judy ???) a while back about 'the dark
lord', a.k.a.
"the lord of light".

I would favour a much neglected 19th century theory, where after a
benign deity
sets the ball rolling, s/he returns in the form of various
incarnations/avatars to
gently give things a corrective nudge in the desired direction.