launch URL does not open Outlook

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Wed Mar 25 20:04:56 EDT 2009

Hi Sarah,
Jacque emailed my off line and suggested checking that each character was
within 1 to 255 - charToNum(theChar).
So I created a simple stack with a repeat for each char theChar in
theMessageText.
And found no chars outside that range.
For instance: Björnke - each character is within 1 to 255.
I'm assuming this is the way to do this?

Also, what is non-standard characters, I guess is the question from me?

Regards,
Mark Stuart

p.s. Sarah - I'm getting close to beta testing again.