Is this off topic? Enterprise 3 script editor issues

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Wed Mar 25 13:29:56 EDT 2009

Hi Sadhu,

regarding the autoformat -  hit tab key and this will adjust all
indentation of a handler (for me it also took some time to rediscover
this feature :-))

Saving. Hmmm. Did not noticed that except in cases where there are many
stacks and one stack calls other stack which is not a substack, but
stored separately . In this case save saves the stack which is the
topmost. In this case I always save via the application browser
(rightclick stack, save, etc...)

Best wishes
Viktoras