Navigation Perplexity

dunbarx dunbarx at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 17:10:47 EDT 2009

I thought that, too. I don't know why my whole life I believed that the event queue was suspended during "wait".

It certainly makes sense, in hindsight, that a repeat loop would work that way. Sorry I mentioned it. After all, I have interrogated the mouse during loops as a matter of course.  Who hasn't?

Just got stuck in a loop, I guess.

Craig Newman