Linux can't disable menuItems?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Mar 22 12:31:56 EDT 2009

Peter,

Thanks for confirming the problem and coming up with a workaround.
I've created bug report #7832 for this bug.

Does anyone know if there are any consequences in using the "button"
syntax instead of "menu"? Menu works fine on Mac and Windows so I
don't want to break any of my existing code.

Bill Vlahos