Call for ban (was Re: illegal creativity?)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Mar 21 15:15:21 EDT 2009

Hi,

I didn't find the Illegal Creativity thread interesting and thus I
read only a few messages of it. I don't have the impression that
Randall promotes illegal activity. If he does, I assume it is not on
purpose.

I oppose to this call. I also believe that such a public call is most
inappropriate. If anyone believes that anyone else should be banned,
please write off-list to Revolution support. I'm sure they know how
do handle this.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 21-mrt-2009, om 20:02 heeft Hugh Senior het volgende geschreven: