illegal creativity?

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Sat Mar 21 11:36:16 EDT 2009

Uhm :-), looks like I have thrown a bomb into the list (sorry, tried to
avoid this by all means) and again thanks Richmond, Randal, Brian,
Ruslan and others who responded.

Indeed my position is not to take any steps that can spoil credibility
or bona fide of my [small] business. Once you own your business (I have
been running it since 2000), you are not an insignificant home user
anymore, so have to be careful about things like licenses (that's why I
asked). I think this specific limitation in EULA does not protect but
frightens off potential users from that db system, because other
competing systems do not have limits like this. But I will rather make
arrangements personally if I consider this database system is vital for
my project. At this moment I am using an open source system as the
default, where license allows many more things including use for
commercial purposes.

Best wishes
Viktoras