Array key not working

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Mar 20 18:25:18 EDT 2009

I don't trust the built-in array viewer. When I was playing with
arrays, what the builtin viewer showed me was not at all what I
expected, and I thought for a while that it was the array that was
screwed up, until I went ahead and worked with the array, and then
gathered the array back into a text variable and saw that everything
was in order.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management