[ANN] Rev Mentor Top Ten - video, charts, analyzer stack

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Fri Mar 20 14:36:26 EDT 2009

Bufferunio,

The analysis stack is not an email client.

It contains the week's email. That's it. It lets you filter on them,
analyze them. Some people use it to read the postings to the list. If
you want to copy a bunch of emails and paste them in there, fine, but
that's not really the nature of the stack.

Think simple.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Host of Rev Mentor