SQL query results into array

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Mar 20 13:54:29 EDT 2009

Trevor's Database Library is wonderful. It has what you seek and much more..

*libDatabase*

Current version: 2.1

A database abstraction library which speeds development of database
applications built with Revolution and RevDB.

*Download: Revolution 2.9*

Download version 2.1 here
<http://bluemangolearning.com/download/revolution/libDatabase/libDatabase_2_1.zip>.
The database drivers changed in version 2.9 requiring some changes to the
library that are not backwards compatible.

*Download: Revolution 2.8 or Earlier*

Download version 2.0.3.2 here
<http://bluemangolearning.com/download/revolution/libDatabase/libDatabase_2.zip>.
This version uses the pre-2.9 revDB API.

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://barncard.com