Selection Embarrassment

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Mar 20 10:19:30 EDT 2009

Many replies that this is working sensibly. I'll work around it, but I really
want to understand it.

If I send "select word 2 of line 3 of fld "myField" to a stack, how does that
relate to "because it is running in the message box"? In other words, how
does msg resolve that command expression correctly, if briefly, in the target
field, and then execute it within its own fld "message Field", re-resolving to
select the entire first line of that field?

Tell me why "hayWire" is "overCruel".

Craig Newman