"ss" function

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu Mar 19 16:55:36 EDT 2009

Good to know when I think I missed it, I always really did.

Jackie does it again. As usual.

Between BOTH these dialogs, AND the integrated find in the scipt editor
itself, ALL of which which can be open together, you almost have too much
functionality. They occupy a great deal of screenSpace. But I can no longer complain
that this tool was overlooked; instead an embarrassment of riches, though the
access to the searchString is still underSupported.

Craig Newman