mouseControl problem

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu Mar 19 11:51:26 EDT 2009

Ah. the "Select All" button in the "Find and Replace" dialog. Never tried it.
Pretty good alright.

Is this documented anywhere? Tongue in cheek, I bemoaned a while back that
Rev needs a Goodman-like reference; the ins and outs of the IDE itself. And I
know it is as hard to write that sort of thing as it is to write the program
itself. Just ask Jeanne DeVoto.

Craig Newman