doMenu, alas

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 09:25:21 EST 2009

My goodness,   Richard, thanks. I get all of what you are saying. I will
assimilate.

This now seems like a minor sticking point, but;

send "menupick" && "card Inspector" to menu "object"

works fine. However,

send "menupick" && "card Inspector" to button "object"

fails, (debugger states: "no such object") which is why I wrote in the first
place.

The fact that "doMenu" works only here and there annoys me, because then I
cannot use it at all. Which is why i wrote in the first place.

I will send "menuPick", and like it.

But I never got a simple straight answer from the community. Is this how
everyone does it?

Craig Newman