Can't call a standalone stack from another standalone stack

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 4 08:58:15 EST 2009

Hi from Paris

Thanks to Devin and Jacqueline for their suggestions.

I never thought of calling a.rev stack from a standalone
(I assumed the .rev stack would be in IDE mode .....)
And now, I can I assume (although I must test it), that
a standalone called from a standalone is not saved.

Sigh ! - in these matters, you try and fail, and then
call for help from those who have done it before.

Happily, this forum exists.

Now my SplashStack works perfectly.

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"