Hilighting of selected row in Option button, doesn't hilight

dunbarx dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 00:08:12 EST 2009

Do you mean that a hilited line in some sort of list or field
un-hilites when you move away to do something else? This is likely
normal behavior. I just had a similar issue, and assigned a custom
property to my object, a list field, so that it would have its hilited
lines restored when I returned

It required getting the hilitedLines property and setting a custom
property in my field to it. This way the field remembers which lines
were hilited when I left. The hilitedLines property is pretty cool,
and even works with discontiguous lines.

If this is even close to what you want, try it out, or write back for
more.

Craig Newman