Hilighting of selected row in Option button, doesn't hilight

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Tue Mar 3 23:53:24 EST 2009

Hi all,
Why doesn't the already selected label in an Option button, show hi-lighted
in the list when clicking on the button?

I have an Option button on a card that has values in the text.
I select from the list and this puts the selected value into the label.
When I select from the same Option button again, the row in the list doesn't
show hi-lighted.

Why is this, and how do I get it to show selected in the list?
Would seem normal to do that in any other software.

Regards,
Mark Stuart