Strange pathname in "put the filename" command

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Mar 1 08:37:32 EST 2009

Hi Francis,

Keep in mind that *.app is not a file but a folder. The stack is
somewhere inside that folder. The path returned by the (effective)
filename is correct.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 1-mrt-2009, om 12:47 heeft Francis Nugent Dixon het volgende
geschreven: