Gutenberg Reader

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 13:39:44 EST 2009

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009, Jim Sims <sims at ezpzapps.com> wrote:

> On Feb 27, 2009, at 11:19 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:
>
>>> Aha! Done. The Mac version of the app is now in .dmg form at:
>>> http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig/Gutenberg.html
>>>
>>> Hope this solves the problems people have been having. Let me know!
>
> Works here also.
>
> The "Quit"  from menubar and "command Q" that we discussed also work
> fine if I am out of the Reader (I assume - if the revBrowser is
> closed). Maybe you need to add a step (closing down the revBrowser) to
> the quit script.
>

> I'm going to go get that damn White Whale now!!
>
> sims

I'm working on a revision, based on a suggestion from Robert
Brenstein, that will open both the help field and the browser object
in windows of their own, allowing you to keep the browser open if you
want while going back to the content window, and to peruse the help
text while being able to examine the content window and its controls.
Closing the browser window will first quit the browser. I'll be sure
to insert a command to quit the browser before quitting the app, to
make sure the browser being open doesn't interfere with quitting the
app.

A work in progress. Good luck with that whale.

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com