Mailing List Problems?

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Tue Jun 30 07:30:31 EDT 2009

Is it just me or is something strange going on with the mailing list?  I
use the digest version and noticed that I've not gotten one in last
couple of days and it doesn't include several of the messages that are
available in the archives.

I know because one of the messages that was "missing" was mine (Quick
Screen Capture).  In addition, the two responses I got (your scriptlet
worked almost perfectly Jacque!)  were not in a digest and a  follow up
question I asked isn't even in the archive.

It makes me wonder how much I may be missing because I'm using the
digest version of the list.

As final question, does anyone know if in Thunderbird, a long digest
takes up more disk space than the individual messages would take?  I can
always have them go directly to my Revolution folder but I was thinking
that would be a massive amount of data.

Thanks! Hope this makes it to the list some time.

len