Allowing other users to access my cpanel on rev-online

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Jun 24 09:42:09 EDT 2009

Francis,
Thanks for this. It will help a lot and yes I would be interested in a
detailed workflow. Feel free to send your Word file to me.

Thanks again.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html