Aggregate values for columns

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Jun 24 09:04:32 EDT 2009

On Jun 23, 2009, at 8:48 PM, Josep wrote:

> Yes, this is correct. After edit some value is good with
> CloseFieldEditor,
> but where call the function to control de datagrid draw?

> The user can (1)
> load entire rows from the database and need calculate the totals and

The first call would come after you set the dgData/dgText.

> (2) add
> "manual" the rows so every "add" or "delete" need perform the calc...

Just make the call in your code that adds or deletes the rows.

> Where I put the call? The CloseFieldEditor is fired by drawing the
> datagrid
> from a database or manual added rows? I'm confused. :(

CloseFieldEditor is called when the user edits a cell value. If you
don't allow editing then this will never be called.

See "EditFieldText" entry in the API docs:

Data Grid API: <http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution_tools/manuals/datagrid/lessons/3461-Data-Grid-API

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore