Aggregate values for columns

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Jun 22 22:55:33 EDT 2009

On Jun 22, 2009, at 10:29 PM, Josep wrote:

> I call inside the FillData, but I think that isn't the correct
> place. I want
> to update the total if the user change any value, but when the user
> add one
> row or delete one row I need to recalculate.
>
> What is the best place to put it?

Where you call it is up to you. I just wanted to make sure you had
defined the actual getProp in the data grid group script as that is
where it goes.

> Also I detected some strange issues when update the scripts in
> FillData and
> when modify the getProp. After some modifications the datagrid is
> empty and
> no more work. I must remove from the memory and open again the stack.

Without knowing what you are modifying and what you are doing it is
hard to tell. Did you have some script execution errors in the row
templates that would keep the data grid from drawing?

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems