revert command

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jun 11 12:46:15 EDT 2009

Hi Sims,

You can't revert a substack, or actually if you revert a substack, its
mainstack is reverted too. From the docs:

"The revert command also undoes changes made to other stacks stored in
the same stack file. That is, if you revert a main stack, all
substacks of that stack also revert to the last save, and if you
revert a substack, its main stack and any other substacks also revert."

You could make the substack a stackfile, rather than a substak, of the
current mainstack. That would allow you to revert it.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.0.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 15 May and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.