Datagrid problem in standalone

Beat Cornaz B.Cornaz at gmx.net
Wed Jun 10 07:01:19 EDT 2009

on june 9th Trevor wrote :

 > After quitting Rev you should backup and replace the
 > "revdatagridlibrary.rev" stack in the ./Toolset/ folder of your Rev
 > installation with the stack I sent you. The IDE will use this stack
 > when it launches and when it builds the standalone.

I had done that already and the problem persisted. Only after
separately loading the new revDatagridLib and including it as a
substack it worked. In fact, this revDatagridLib is present twice -
once inside Revolution and once as a substack which I created. For me
this works, as it probably has to do, as I already wrote, with the
fact that this project has been started on pre 3.x version of Rev.

Thanks Trevor,

Beat