is putting a stack too far offscreen dangerous?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:59:04 EDT 2009

I just ran up a silly little stack with a silly little substack
and a couple of buttons to move the substack off and on screen
to 10000,10000. Set the moveSpeed to 60000 so didn't go bonkers
waiting.

substack 200 x 200, mainstack 300,300

No Crashes, Completely Boring.

G4 Mirror Door, Dual-processor, 2GB RAM.

so maybe the location is not the problem; maybe
if one makes a socking great stack (say 10000, 10000)
everything goes haywire.