How to draw a line between objects or letters?

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Fri Jun 5 18:43:46 EDT 2009

This isn't exactly what you're asking, but might give a clue as how to
proceed. Substitute whatever "locs" you need for the graphic or
letters within fields.
-Mark

Create a new stack with 2 buttons.

In the script of button 1:
ON mouseUp
     global gStartLine
     put the loc of me into gStartLine
END mouseUp

in the script of button 2:
ON mouseUp
     global gStartLine,gEndline
     put the loc of me into gEndLine
     create grc
     set style of last grc to "line"
     set points of last grc to gStartLine & return & gEndLine
END mouseUp

Click on button 1, and then on button 2