How to draw a line between objects or letters?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:54:10 EDT 2009

Hi Greg,
Thanks for your answer but I don't get it :-( !!
Let's say on my screen there is a letter A on the left and the letters A,B.C
on the right.
The exercise would be to draw a line between the same letters.

How would I use foundLoc in this situation?
I like the student to click twice (once on the left letter A and once on one
of the letters on the right side) and then there is a line drawn between the
letters.

Thanks!

Greetings,

William