revDatabaseColumnNamed

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Jun 5 11:11:14 EDT 2009

On 5 Jun 2009, at 16:53, Devin Asay wrote:

> <snip>
> examples omitted
> </snip>
>>
>> any other ideas?
>> Björnke
>
> Björnke,

>   put "INSERT INTO soundcheck (user,data) VALUES (:1,:2)" into tQuery
>   revExecuteSQL gConnID, tQuery,"tUserID","*btBits"
>   put revDataFromQuery(,,gConnID,"SELECT LAST_INSERT_ID()") into
> tRecordID
>   put "SELECT data FROM soundcheck where snd_id = " & tRecordID into
> tQuery
>   put revQueryDatabaseBLOB(gConnID,tQuery) into tCurs
>   put empty into tRecData # declare variable to receive data
>    put revDatabaseColumnNamed(tCurs,"data","tRecData")

Thanks Devin

This looks exactly the same as one of the versions i tried.
Differences are:

you use remote mysql, i use sqlite
you use slightly different queries
you use revquerydatabaseBlob (but that's just an alias for the normal
one)
yours works, mine does'nt

so... is this maybe a bug in the sqlite driver? I'll try my code on
mysql this weekend...

thanks for the info

Björnke

--