Group members

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Tue Jul 28 13:42:56 EDT 2009

On Jul 28, 2009, at 11:39 AM, James Hurley wrote:

> How do I get a list of all the controls within a group?

The only way I can think of is to loop through them (untested):

   repeat with x = 1 to the number of controls in group "myGrp"
     put the name of control x of group "myGrp" & cr after tControlList
   end repeat

> And if they are grouped radio buttons, is the a shortcut to finding
> out which is selected?

Check out the hilitedButton and the hilitedButtonName functions. They
will give you the information you need, as well as allowing you to
set, or even clear, the hilited button using a script.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University