RevMedia 4.0 alpha released

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 04:54:46 EDT 2009

Wow, Kabooey, Shazaam and other infantile comic-style silly noises!
Came back from the village and was thrilled about the revMedia alpha
release.

HOWEVER; the link mucked up Firefox, Safari and SeaMonkey on the G4 Mac,
this appeared to be caused by the program (err, plugin??) that launched
when I navigated to http://revmedia.runrev.com/revMedia/: froze the browser!

so had to apply from the Ubuntu box via Firefox: a rather 'round-about' way
of doing
things; but, Hey, I'm a cross-platform kind of guy [and before some of you
get
overexcited that was "cross-platform" not "cross-gender" . . .  :)    ]

If a program/plugin launched when I went to
http://revmedia.runrev.com/revMedia/
with Firefox on Ubuntu (8.0.4.3 LTS) it certainl wasn't visible and did not
muck up
the browser.

Anyway; off to teach the kiddos this afternoon and then I shall start
playing around.