Hexagonal Image Frame?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Wed Jul 15 12:09:46 EDT 2009

Hi Richmond,

Yes, I already thought of that one too.

Thanks for the code anyways.

Rick

On Jul 15, 2009, at 10:58 AM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> copy img "one.png"
> paste
> set the name of it to "oneX.png"
> set the width of image "oneX.png" to the width of GRC "HEX1"
> set the height of image "oneX.png" to the height of GRC "HEX1"
> set the backgroundPattern of GRC "HEX1" to the ID of image "oneX.png"

Rick Harrison

You can buy my $10 music album "Funny Time Machine" digital CD on the
iTunes Store Now!

To visit the iTunes Store now to listen to samples of my CD please
click on the
following link.  (Please note you must have iTunes installed on your
computer for this link to work.)

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=213668290