Hexagonal Image Frame?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 10:58:36 EDT 2009

This will make a copy of your original image, rename it, and
then resize it for the graphic:

copy img "one.png"
  paste
  set the name of it to "oneX.png"
  set the width of image "oneX.png" to the width of GRC "HEX1"
  set the height of image "oneX.png" to the height of GRC "HEX1"
  set the backgroundPattern of GRC "HEX1" to the ID of image "oneX.png"

AGAIN: not rocket science - just a bit of thought.