Rev 4 beta status [OT-humor]

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:12:47 EDT 2009

Well, soon it will be mud pies!

Although there are a few people who have problems counting beyond 7
I don't just suppose many subscribe to the RR Use-List.

And promises are always difficult to keep; especially where
deliverables that depend upon other variables are involved; so
probably better in the first place not to make promises at all.

Ah, well, it is always nice to have something to look forward to.  :)

And, as previously observed, better a 4.0 legged table than a
3 legged one patched up with glue and string.

What was it they threw at Bill Gates a while back I wonder?

And, I suppose for Steve Jobs it would have to be 'Vegan Pies' whatever
they might be.

Marian Petrides wrote:
> =========={) Richmond
> (cream pie)