dgColumnIsVisible

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Jul 8 15:40:47 EDT 2009

On Jul 8, 2009, at 11:54 AM, Bernard Devlin wrote:

> I tried to add this as a comment on the screensteps site, but after
> telling me I got the captcha wrong, the captcha mechanism froze up and
> I couldn't do anything.
>
> I'm trying to make a column invisible by the following command (after
> creating the cols & data by script):
>
> set the dgColumnIsInvisible[6] of pViewLongID to false

Two things:

1) There is no dgColumnIsInvisible property. It is dgColumnIsVisible.

2) Do you have a column named "6" or are you trying to hide column
number six? you need to pass in a column name to dgColumnIsInvisible.

Debugging - I imagine this is related to the fact that the data grid
stack has a rev prefix "revdatagridlibrary".

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems