Moving objects with arrow keys

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 05:02:01 EDT 2009

Go and get it! . . .

http://mathewson.110mb.com/FILEZ/KEYPADMOVER.rev.zip

it is ALSO available at the OLD revOnline under 'Richmond'

check the code; I've got things moving at 5 pixels per pop as, frankly,
I find
it difficult to see if things are miving at a single pixel.

Be warned, as this uses rawKeyDown it will stop all other keyboard commands
working - hang on to your mouse!