Rev and iphone

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Tue Jul 7 08:36:28 EDT 2009

I've done this for a little calculation app* so that I have access via
iPhone, even using ? for * in the input field so that you don't have
to keep changing the keyboard between letters and numbers.

Ian

*It's a helper app for working out how much I can bid on different
eBay auctions, so a regular calculator is no use...