Creepy 2020

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Thu Jul 2 17:32:46 EDT 2009

Yeah, I'm out there :-)  Got three websites just for the tshirts, but
the designs are all the same.  It's the fulfillment companies that
are different.  Got two websites for the software.  Got other
websites that just are.  You with the evil CP?  Or Z-Pod?  Or other?

--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.gityasome.com