Creepy 2020

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Jul 1 18:14:12 EDT 2009

> We seem to be assuming that Facebook is automagically digging
> into your address book, when it could just be finding you in
> reverse from people that have already shared. This would
> actually seem more efficient, since while you may not share
> your address book, somebody else that knows you probably has...

This creepy privacy invasion thread makes me think of the various ways
Google snaps up information - by car and of course by satelite. Maybe in a
few years we will see robot wars between the Google Car, Yahoo Refuse Digger
and Facebook Roto Rooter - all fighting each other to get the last bit of
our private information :-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President