Staying in Edinburgh

Jo Hernandez jo at runrev.com
Wed Jul 1 11:16:53 EDT 2009

Hello Andre & All!

Its' not very often I post anything, but this is to advise on Accommodation
etc whilst visiting us in Edinburgh / Scotland & during revLive 2009.

If you are needing assistance with your reservations / transfers or need
general travel info, please do not hesitate to contact me. As many know I am
wealth of boring practical advice when it comes to such matters as travel.

Please do not hesitate to email me ~ Jo at runrev.com and I shall see whom /
what I know :)

Andre - PLEASE can you email me? I think my emails to you are becoming lost
en route?

Thank you & Regards,
Jo