playing multi-sounds

Thierry th.douez at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 11:37:26 EST 2009

Hi,

just released my first full *multimedia* app in Revolution.

A personalized memory game for a 6 years kid as a birthday present.

A lot of animations, many sounds, synchro between sounds and
animation....

It was an interesting work to learn some part of Revolution I never
played with.

 From this, I would like to go further, and can't see anywhere how
(  if possible )
to manage many sounds together. Let's say one music in a background,
and some
"tchoin" or "boing" when someone pass over a button, image.... or
click....
Should work on Mac and PCs
a plus if it could work on Linux too.

I found that there is a small ellapsed time when you start a sound by
setting the filename
of the player.... Any ways to increase the speed ? ( more responsive )

Thanks for any links or hints on this topic

Regards,
Thierry