Call for comments: Rev as a Second Language

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jan 27 11:09:52 EST 2009

Dave wrote:

> 6.  Lack of support, explain that RunRev will most likely do nothing to
> help you figure out the above problems and you are pretty much at the
> mercy of a voluntary mailing list.

Runtime provides free "up and running" tech support. For more in-depth
support, they offer a support package of 10 incidents, or you can
purchase support incidents one at a time. There are far too many
customers to provide free support for every scripting issue that
individuals may encounter. Most people are relieved to find that there
is such a wealth of free information on this list, so I always suggest
this and the forums as alternate venues.

Did you purchase a support package?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com