problems with Cyrillic input on Windows standalone

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Sun Jan 25 06:11:48 EST 2009

Привет, Курт

just wanted to suggest reading Devin's article, but you knew it already.
Did you compile your Windows app on MacOSX ? If so, try moving stack to
Windows and compile it there. This might solve your problem if it
relates to compilation.

My preferred approach is compiling launcher (splashscreen) stack in
native environments (Windows, MacOSX, Linux) with all the necessary
inclusions once and then working with stacks on favorite OS. This way
you will not need to recompile your apps again and again, just keep
replacing old stacks with new ones. This makes life MUCH easier - a lot
of annoyances and inconsistencies will be gone.

Всего доброго!
Viktoras