RUNREV Technical support

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Jan 22 13:55:35 EST 2009

Neal, I can see where some of this may be uncomfortable for some.

But I would like to know if there are any 'real' issues with support.
Of which, so far, I have not seen any here which is great.
I also would like to keep the solution and or workaround on list as
well.

If there is any attitude or insults then I would say take that off list.

Regards,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html