AW: what is the bottleneck when copying file from CD?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Jan 21 09:09:45 EST 2009

Hi Florian,
good advice to look for the block/sector size. Didn't knew, that they are
still this small :) I'll give it a try with smaller chunk sizes.

Would be interesting how big the sector size on a Mac HFS+ is. If it differs
to Win, I could work with two different chunk sizes, depending on the
system.
Perhaps anybody knows?
Thank you
Tiemo