RUNREV Technical support

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Jan 21 08:44:43 EST 2009

Camm,

I and others her can appreciate your frustration. With Runrev you have
the choice of 'opening' a support ticket for a price. If you have not
done this then you have not experienced Runrevs support. If you opened
up a bug you are helping the software engineers fix the overall
problem but you have not actually asked for support from them with a
bug. The experience I have had with a ticketed support issue has been
better than ANY company I have ever dealt with.

But, like I said, I can appreciate your frustration with what appears
to be a buggy issue. The problem is that not everyone is experiencing
this bug that you are seeing. If this is a show stopper issue for you
than I recommend you open a ticket with Runrev.

For most issues this list is the only thing needed to 'fix' the
problem by finding a work around for an issue. For some issues however
a support ticket will be needed.

With that said, do you have a copy of the standalone you are trying to
build that you can share with me or others? I will be happy to test
this out. I am sure others will also be happy to test this for you.

Let me know,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html