externals

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Wed Jan 21 04:50:27 EST 2009

Randall, before you start talking about enslaving users, have you had
a look at Activity Monitor? It's part of OS X, and it reveals (to the
user) various metrics about their CPU, memory and I/O use, as well as
listing the currently running processes, and that sort of thing. It's
a rather innocuous (and quite useful) utility.

AFAIK, it does not pass your credit card details to the CIA, or tell
your Mum that you used a rude word in an email, or perform any
enslaving or otherwise objectionable functions.

Best,

Mark