Re: La communaut é Revolution est en deuil

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Mon Jan 19 18:11:31 EST 2009

Though I try to read this list as much as I can, there was one person
whose every post I read, and that was Eric Chatonet.  I never met him,
never emailed with him privately, didn't even know what he looked
like.  But his responses to my usually elementary queries, and to
those of others at any level, beginner to expert, were always
respectful, cordial, insightful, and  helpful.  He was a clearly a
class act all the way.  My respects to his family, and thank you,
Eric, for all you shared and did.

Mark