Re: La communauté Revolution est en deuil

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jan 18 17:50:49 EST 2009

Hi,

I don't think that the website will go down immediately, unless the
family decides otherwise. Probably, this can be dealt with later.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!