Re: La communauté Revolution est en deuil

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jan 17 15:44:56 EST 2009

Dear Use List members,

My thoughts are with Éric's family, friends and colleagues and I'd
like to express my sincere sympathy. He was one of the the core
members of this community. I'm sure that I speak for many, saying that
we will miss him.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!